Here is the foundations course curriculum:
- What Is A Piano
- Differences Between Piano, Organ & Keyboard
- The Keys of The Piano
- Note Names
- How To Quickly Find Notes
- Piano Terminologies
- Intervals & Distances
- The Tonic Solfa
- Scales: Major, Minor, Relative Minor
- Introduction To Number System
- Bonus Video
- Bonus Exercises
2 FINGER EXERCISES PT 1
- Foundational Finger Exercises
- Advanced Finger Exercises
- Advanced FingerExercises Part Two
- Bonus Exercises
3 EAR TRAINING
- Major Scale Ear Training
- Notes Identification Exercises
- Additional Exercises
- Chord Identification Exercises
- Bonus Ear Training Exercises
4 HOW TO PLAY SONGS USING SINGLE NOTES
- Where To Start Playing
- [Learn] How to Play Any Song
- Case Studies
- Single Note Songs (25 Exercises)
5 INTRODUCTION TO CHORDS
- Dyads, Triads & Power Chords
- Chords & Scale Degree
- The Number System Part 2
- Piano Chords Foundation
- Classes of Chords
- Advanced Chords
6 CHORDS & CHORD FINGERING
- Basic Chord Fingering
- Basic Chord Progressions
- Simple Piano Rythms
- Bonus Practice Videos Set One
- Bonus Practice Videos Set Two
7 SONG ACCOMPANIMENT
- How to Know What Chord Progressions To Play
- How to Accompany Songs With Chords
- Time Signature & Beat Mastery
- Timing & Chord Progression Demonstration
- Song Accompaniment Demonstrations (25 Songs)
- Playing Melody & Accompaniment
8 CHORDAL COMMAND
- Chord Inversions
- Broken Chords
- Chord Extensions & Altered Extensions
- Advanced Chord Voicings
9 ADVANCED CHORD PATTERNS
- Circle of 5ths Chord Progression
- 3 4 4# 5 Traditional Chord Progression
- 1 6 2 5 1 Chord Progression
- 2 5 1 Chord Progression
- Simple Traditional Piano Chord Progression
10 ADVANCED LESSONS
- Understanding Song Transcription
- Using the Transpose Feature
- How To Use the Sustain Pedal
- How To Learn All 12 Keys
Why You Should Get The Gospel Musician Piano Foundation Course
Perhaps you’re one of the people who believe that you can only learn how to play the Piano through a personal tutor. Well, Let me let you know that you might be wrong and you might also be saving hundreds if not thousands of dollars on teacher fees.
With the currently available technology in the world, you no longer need a one-on-one teacher to learn how to play the Piano if the lessons are done right.
The Gospel Musician Piano Foundation course is for people who want to learn how to play the Piano from scratch. So even if you know absolutely nothing about the Piano but you really want to learn and you want to save money while learning, this is the course you need.
This course is not a course that just brushes through concepts. This course was designed to literally help you learn how to play the Piano and without leaving you with any doubts that you are learning it right or wrong.
The average person thinks that they need a teacher to put them through and make sure they are doing the right thing. The good news is that this course takes all these things into consideration so you can be rest assured that while taking the course you will be getting pointers and reminders to help you stay on track and help you learn the right way.
This is a course that teaches you how to play the Piano by ear and also encourages you and gives you tips to keep improving and developing your musical ears as you learn.
It is no doubt that you will be getting all the one-on-one teacher experience from this course as you go along.
How You Save Money With This Course
Let’s say it will take you 6 months to learn how to play the Piano; you will be spending $480 – $1200 on private lessons.
After the 6 months you probably won’t be able to do much on the Piano. This course gives you about 2 years worth of lessons which takes you from novice to beginner and to beginner-intermediate stage and will only cost you a fraction of that amount.
This course does not only teach you how to play the Piano; it also teaches you how to play songs. You will learn how to easily play songs (25 songs) using single notes as well as how to play simple chord progressions to the same songs.
You will also be able to download a chord progression guide that uses only numbers to help you sight play. So you can literally sight-play to songs without reading music manuscripts or notations.
This course is also packed with advanced lessons to help you start to become more proficient and confident like:
- How to use the keyboard transpose feature
- Advanced chord progressions
- How to transcribe songs
- How to use the sustain pedal
- and much more…
If you want to learn how to play the Piano the easy way, get the Gospel Musician Piano Foundation Course today.